Symposium 2022 – The Gene Therapy Revolution Underway: The Latest Advances
GTRU 2022 event, an international scientific symposium dedicated to gene therapy advances and challenges
November 16th 2022
The Gene Therapy Area of Major Interest network (DIM Thérapie Génique) organizes The Gene Therapy Revolution Underway: the latest advances, an international scientific symposium, the 16th November 2022 held in Paris Imagine Institute, dedicated to recent knowledge and progress in the field to ensure faster and more efficient development of therapies for diseases with high unmet medical needs. With 200 intended key actors, this one-day event is the best opportunity to discover the latest gene therapy trends and to see emerge high-potential collaborations.
During this day, we will also have the pleasure of welcoming Dr. Federico Mingozzi, Chief Science & Technology Officer of Spark Therapeutics, for a keynote on the challenges of gene therapy.
The Program Includes:
- An overview of the challenges and latest progress in gene therapy
- Presentations of research activities and major achievements from the DIM Thérapie Génique research teams
- Meet international key actors in the field of gene therapy
- Discover the latest trends in the field
- Get an overview of the most innovative ongoing research projects led by Paris Region academic groups under the DIM Thérapie Génique initiative
- Biotech/medtech and pharma companies
- Academic researchers and physicians
REGISTRATION WEB SITE : my.weezevent.com/GTRU