Gene Therapy Partnering Day 2018
Imagine Institute, the “Gene Therapy Area of Major Interest” initiative labelled by the Paris Region, and the competitiveness cluster Medicen Paris Region, are delighted to invite you to the first international partnering event focused on gene therapy, held at the Imagine Institute, in Paris on September 17th, 2018.
This one-day international matchmaking event aims to foster future public-private or public-public R&D collaborations by leveraging the complementarity of expertise and resources from academic researchers, clinicians, and biotech/medtech companies offering innovative technological solutions for gene therapy.
- Meet the main European actors in your field and build international partnerships
- Learn about the major challenges facing gene therapy
- Get the chance to present your innovative projects and technical solutions
- Get in-depth information about the ongoing gene therapy research projects led by Paris-Region academic groups under the “DIM Thérapie génique” initiative
- Biotech/Medtech and Pharma companies
- Academic researchers and physicians
- European Life sciences clusters
Program at a glance:
- Challenges in the field of Gene Therapy
- Pitch of ongoing research projects led by academic teams of the Paris Region under the “DIM Thérapie génique” initiative
- Pitch of European Biotech/Medtech companies
- Afternoon Partnering session
Registration website : https://gene-therapy-partnering-day.b2match.io/home