The DIM Thérapie Génique launches its annual call for proposal to support research projects in the Paris Region including a gene therapy approach.
The Call for proposal DIM Thérapie Génique is open to all thematic areas of the DIM Thérapie Génique regarding the following criteria:
- The project must include a gene therapy approach from one of the thematic areas of the DIM Thérapie Génique;
- The eligible team must be located in Paris Region;
- The project leader must provide a financial support up to 34% minimum of the total amount of equipment;
- The submitted project must not have been the subject of a request from another DIM or SESAME program, the Genopole program or a collaborative project with a competitiveness cluster.
The deadline for submission of projects is April 30th, 2019.
Application file can be requested at dimTG@institutimagine.org.
Call for proposal schedule
- April 30th, 2019 : Submission deadline
- May 2019 : Application transmission to selection committees
- July 2019 : Notification of selection results