The DIM Thérapie Génique launches its first annual call for projects to support research projects in the Paris Region including a gene therapy approach.
The Call for Projects of the Department of DIM Thérapie Génique delivers two types of grants:
- Grant in operation to finance doctoral and postdoctoral positions, research support staff (engineers, technicians …), as well as laboratory consumables
- Grant in investment to finance heavy scientific laboratory equipment.
The call for projects is open to all thematic areas of the DIM (see section Research axes)
The deadline for submission of projects is April 14th, 2017. Application file can be requested at dimTG@institutimagine.org.
Call for projects schedule
- April 14th, 2017 : Submission deadline
- May 2017 : Application transmission to selection committees
- July 2017 : Notification of selection results